AGC Networks Announces Q2 FY19 Financial Results
Nov 15th, 2018
Mumbai, 14 November 2018: AGC Networks Limited, (BSE: 500463 and NSE: AGCNET), the trusted go-to Technology Integrator announced financial results for quarter ended 30 September, 2018.
Consolidated Financial Highlights for the Quarter ended 30th September 2018
Rupees in Crores
|Q2 (FY 18-19)||Q2 (FY 17-18)||Comparison (YoY)||H1 (FY 18-19)||H1 (FY 17-18)||Comparison (YoY)|
Total Comprehensive Income for the period
Earnings per share of Rs. 10 each (not annualised)
– Basic (in Rs.)
– Diluted (in Rs.)
A consultative approach combined with evolved technology solutions from leading global partners, have led to some major project wins across both the new age verticals and AGC’s stronghold verticals of Banking, Finance & Insurance, Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing and IT / ITes. These are towards delivering and safeguarding the customer’s IT landscape and providing them with an integrated value across next-generation digital transformation platform tools such as AI and Chatbots and their collaboration requirements across Voice and Audio-Video, Data Center, Networking and Security prior to embarking on their Digital journey.
Some key wins include,
- Large Cyber security solution contract with state power services company in India
- Complete IT infrastructure for disaster recovery site consisting of compute, network & security for one of the largest mobile handset organisation in India
- Networking & cyber security solution for large MNC EPC organisation in the steel sector in India
- In the Middle East, an AI and Robotics order from the largest telecommunication corporation in GCC, A Video conferencing solution for a leading bank, and on-going security solutions deployed for the hospitality and banking sector.
- Deployed a Data Center & Switching and Security deal respectively for an off campus site of a University and a global business services company based in Sydney, Australia.
- Licensed & Unified Communications upgrade rollout and Firewall Security deployed for the largest travel agency in the world based in Australia.
Some other notable mentions include,
- Listed amongst the Top 10 Data Center Consulting / Implementation Service Company for 2018 by APAC CIO Outlook Magazine
- In the Middle East, winner of
- Managed Services Systems Integrator award of the Year 2018 from Enterprise Channel GEC
- Best Security Systems Integrator of the Year award 2018 from TahawulTech’s Future Security
- Solutions Provider of the Year 2018 award from CPI Reseller ME
Speaking on the announcement of the financial results, Sanjeev Verma, Whole-time Director, AGC Networks said “Our technology partnerships with leading global OEMs is towards delivering an evolved technology organization tailored to our customer’s requirements. This is backed by our strong Support Services that brings business value to the customer organization thereby maximizing their operational efficiency and reducing costs.”
Deepak Kumar Bansal, Chief Financial Officer, AGC Networks said “Adherence to financial discipline, governance and compliance standards is the highest priority across all theatres and geos that AGC is present in.”
About AGC Networks:
AGC Networks (AGC) is a Global Solution Integrator representing the world’s best brands in Unified Communications, Data Center & Edge IT, Cyber Security (CYBER-i) and Digital Transformation & Applications to evolve the customer’s digital landscape. AGC’s ability to tailor solutions across quadrants is strengthened through delivery of seamless customer support services.
AGC is the customer’s trusted go-to technology solution integrator to architect, deploy, manage and secure their IT environment through customized solutions and services that accelerate their business.
A leader in Enterprise Communications in India, AGC has significant presence across Middle East, Africa, North America, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and Philippines serving over 3000 customers.
In collaboration with global technology leaders like Avaya, McAfee, Palo Alto, Cisco, HPE, Trend Micro, Juniper, Nutanix, NICE, Verint, Polycom, Genesys and Mitel among others, AGC delivers domain-focused, flexible and customized technology solutions and seamless services that accelerate customers’ business and ensures Return on Technology Investments (ROTI). AGC Networks is an Essar Enterprise. For more information log on to www.agcnetworks.com
Media Contacts: Neelam Kapoor Tel: +91 98197 30611 E-mail: email@example.com