From its early beginnings as India's first independent marine contractor, EPL has developed an enviable capability spectrum. Essar Projects has successfully completed the EPC delivery of a 20 MMTPA refinery complex and a 10 MMTPA integrated steel plant on a turnkey basis. Our lines of business spread across core minerals and metals, power, upstream oil and gas (including offshore), refining, and downstream sectors. EPL has also repackaged all of its marine, building and civil engineering activities into a comprehensive infrastructure capability.
Essar Projects is uniquely positioned amongst the global contracting fraternity with its integrated EPC capability that includes both backward integration into steel and steel processing supply chain and forward integration into fabrication and modularization services. This, combined with advantages of incorporating operational experience of sister companies into the design and engineering phase of new projects, gives Essar Projects the ability to offer a comprehensive full-spectrum 'value-engineered' EPC capability to clients. Our technical EPC solutions come with the ability to manage a large workforce across diverse locations in challenging terrains and environments.
At Essar Projects, safe working practices are at the center of our operating philosophy. We are committed to executing projects and delivering value to our clients within the parameters of highest quality and safety standards. Our certifications of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001:2001 and OHSAS 18001:2007 are a testimony of our commitment to adhere to best industry practices in health and safety.
Some of our key projects (delivered and ongoing) are:
- Over 2500 MW of multi-fuel power generation capacity
- Almost 10,000 MW of multi-fuel power generation capacity under execution
- 20 MMTPA capacity refinery with a Nelson Complexity Index of 11.8
- 10 MMTPA integrated steel plant capacity
- 26 MMTPA Overall of pelletisation capacity
- 34.5 MMTPA Overall of beneficiation capacity
- 2,200 MW of multi-fuel power generation capacity
- 4,500 MW multi-fuel power generation under execution
- 6,000 km of multi-use and cross-country pipelines
- Marine berths for vessels of 40,000 to 180,000 DWT capacity
- Dry and liquid bulk cargo handling berths
- Erection and refurbishment of offshore platforms